Holiday email templates are here and the best part of the year for sending out email campaigns is right now! At ResultsMail every year we create special new holiday email templates to improve the performance of your holiday email campaigns. We enjoy creating new email template designs, so if you ever need a custom design, just drop us an email and we will be happy to help.
The holiday season brings some very special days for email marketing. To help you keep track of all these great holiday marketing opportunities we have created this new Holiday Email Marketing Calendar. Click here to download it today!
Now is the time to prepare email campaigns to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. The day after Thanksgiving brings the most famous of all sales days, Black Friday. You’ll need a terrific offer in your subject line to stand out on Black Friday. Try going for the deepest discounts you can. If you’re a smaller business, then the day after is Small Business Saturday. This day was created by American Express to put a special focus on spending with local businesses. Rest on Sunday because you’ll need it for the biggest day of online sales of the year, Cyber Monday. Hone those subject lines and get some great offers ready for Cyber Monday! To close out November there’s still one more day dedicated to non-profit organizations that are more interested in helping than selling. Prepare those donation request emails for Giving Tuesday!
There may be a couple weeks of calm to start off December, but we all know those weeks are spent shopping for the biggest holidays of the year. Green Monday, Dec. 12, is a particularly special days as it is the most popular shopping day before Christmas. Closing out the week we have Free Shipping Day, a time to make special offers so folks can get their items shipped in time for Christmas. The second to last week of December will be all about those last minute Christmas shoppers. This year is a very special year as Christmas Eve and the first night of Hanukkah fall on the same night! We have Christmas and Hanukkah email templates, so send them both out!
Ready to dive into holiday email marketing? Log in to your ResultsMail account, click Create New, choose Campaign and Create From a Template. Click on Holidays and you will see all the holiday email templates. We will be adding more before the Holiday season is over, so be sure to keep your eyes open for them.
If you have any ideas for your holiday email marketing you would like to share with use, please do! We would love to hear from you and create new holiday email templates that your audience will love!
Celebrate Labor Day Weekend with New Labor Day Email Templates!
Nobody wants summer to end, but for online marketers it’s a great reason to re-charge your marketing efforts. Labor Day Weekend is the end of summer, the beginning of the school year, the beginning of fall, and the start of the Holiday season. To help you out, we’ve created some special new Labor Day Email Templates.
We have some Labor Day Email Templates that are standard newsletters and others that are focused on sales. If you are a real estate agent, take advantage of this holiday weekend get out the news about your open houses or use the opportunity to tell other agents and sellers about how hot the market is right now. All of you mortgage brokers out there know that now is a great time to let buyers know how low rates are and the urgency of locking them in.
Online retailers will love our new Sale Labor Day Email Templates. They are perfect for getting out the news about your special Labor Day Promotions. Labor Day also means Back to School sales. Families everywhere are shopping for school clothes, computers, bicycles, backpacks, and everything a student needs to make their year great.
If you want to use one of our new Labor Day Email Templates, just go log in to your ResultsMail account, click on Create New, select campaign and then Start from a Template. The Labor Day Email templates are in the Holiday category of email templates.
Here are some Tips to remember for your Labor Day Email Marketing:
- Keep your subject lines short and simple. People will be receiving a lot of emails so you need to grab their attention quickly. Here’s an example from Office Depot: “Early Labor Day Sale + Save Up to $40” Short, simple, to the point and includes an eye-catching offer.
- Include your offer! Make sure to place a competitive discount in your subject line. It’s great to let people know you have a Labor Day sale, but don’t forget to put in a tangible offer. Frontier Airlines leads with it: “Fly from $29 + Save on Labor Day Travel!”
- Express the urgency of your offers. Let them know this is their last chance jump on your Labor Day deals. Notice how Best Buy reminds us that now is the time and includes their offer in this simple subject line: “IT’S HERE – save up to 35% when you shop the Labor Day Sale” Pottery Barn reminds us the time is limited for some great offers: “5 Great Sales Not to Miss: Up to 70% Off 100s of Items! – GET READY FOR LABOR DAY”
- DON’T BE AFRAID TO SHOUT!! Using ALL CAPS in your subject line is a great way to stand out from the rest…especially if you’re shouting about a deal they can’t pass up. Here’s an example subject line we saw from Overstock.com, “15% OFF COUPON! OUR BIGGEST LABOR DAY SALE EVER STARTS NOW!”
- Celebrate hard work. Our hard hat and hammer Labor Day Email Templates follow this motif. Take time to remember all of the hardest workers that deserve this break to spend times with their families and relax.
- Show patriotism. While this is not a typical patriotic holiday, every holiday in the USA is a great time to bring out the Stars and Stripes. We have added some Labor Day Email Templates with patriotic colors just for this purpose. With the close of the Olympics, patriotism is at a high and it’s a great time to play off of that in your emails.
- Send early, send on time and send late. While it’s obviously great to email a week or two in advance, it’s also important to send on Labor Day itself and several days afterwards. Let people know your sales are coming, remind them when it’s the final day, and then come back to them with a second chance. It’s all about the sales.
We wish you a wonderful Labor Day weekend. As always if you need any assistance in making your next email campaign a success, ResultsMail is here to help.
Don’t have a ResultsMail account yet? Click here to sign up for Free account just in time for your Labor Day Email campaigns!
Don’t let Writer’s Block stop you from getting out more emails this month. Take a look at the calendar. You may not have realized it, but May is chock-full of great excuses to send an email. We’ve added more free email templates to get you started!
May the 4th
Everyone loves Star Wars and May 4th is a special day based on a play of words. On the best day of the year to use the Jedi salutation of “May the Force Be With You!” we say “May the 4th Be With You!” People around the globe celebrate this fortuitous linguistic coincidence by dressing up as their favorite Star Wars character. So why not send out a message to your audience to let them know you like Star Wars too. Use the Jedi mind trick and convince them to purchase something! We’ve created a couple of special free email templates for you to use. So just log in and quickly add your own message, blast it out, and May the 4th Be With You!
Cinco de Mayo
There’s nothing like a day dedicated to Mexican food and Tequila. Yet another great excuse for sending out an email. Cinco de Mayo is Spanish for Fifth of May, the day the Mexican army defeated the French in Puebla in 1862. While not many remember the specifics, everyone knows it’s a great time to party. So put on a sombrero, kick back a shot of tequila and write up a quick message to your audience to let them know you’re just as ready to party as they are. We have some fun free email templates for you and if you need help with your Español, sólo nos dice, aquí estamos para ayudarles! ¡Órale! ¡Viva Cinco de Mayo!
May 8th is the day to celebrate all of those loving moms that worked so hard to raise us and our children. As a business or organization it is important to let them know you care too. Provide those wonderful moms with a special discount just for Mother´s Day. We have some new free email templates with hearts and flowers to let them know you care.
Closing out the month of May is Memorial Day. Another special day to remember and honor those that sacrificed their lives to defend the USA. As always, since it is a holiday, it’s also a great day to promote products and sales. Put on the Red, White, and Blue, and show folks your patriotism with one of our Memorial Day free email templates. Keep in mind that Memorial Day is the big holiday weekend that lets everyone know summer is here. That means it’s time to swing in to action for you Realtors, Travel Agents and Retailers of summer products!
Do you have any ideas for new templates you would like to see? If you, please send us an email, we are always looking for new ideas. If you need a custom template just for you, we can do that too!